In our residence, we offer accommodation designed for foreign students, who come to our city to take courses in Spanish or Castilian, for graduate studies, masters scholarships erasmus … and want to stay in rooms or shared apartments in which enjoy total freedom.
The CALDES student residence in Valencia (from now Val), is located in the historical center of the city. We are in the Paseo de la Pechina No. 7, 46008 zip code. Opposite is the Nuevo Centro shopping center, department store El Corte Ingles and the Bus Central Station.
The CALDES student residence , is located in a privileged and central to the town, which enables you to access any location quickly. In the vicinity of the residence of Caldes student rooms, less than 5 minutes walk, there are the following universities and language schools:
Carmen Square, 4, 46003
Tfn 963 10 80 20 – www.uimp.es
Guillem de Castro, 94, 46003
Tfn 902 30 00 99 – www.ucv.es
Padre Huérfanos, 8, 46003
Tfn 961 92 49 50 – www.viu.es
General Elio, 2, 46010
Tfn 96 131 85 00 valencia.universidadeuropea.es/
Zaidía Square, 19, 46009
Tfn 963 40 50 22 – www.eoivalencia.es/
Pintor Domingo, 20, 46001
Tfn 961 92 49 50 – www.easdvalencia.com
Other offices of the Catholic University of Val. are also in the vicinity of residential:
- Catholic university office San Juan Bautista, located in Guillen de Castro nº 175.
- Catholic university office San Carlos Borromeo, located in Quevedo nº2 .
- Catholic university office San Vicente Mártir, located in Corona nº 34.
- Catholic university office Nuestra Señora de los Desamparados, located in Jesús nº 10.
- Catholic university office San Vicente Mártir, located in Guillen de Castro nº 94.
Also, we can find nearby and around our accommodation the following monuments, museums and gardens:
Guillem de Castro, 118, 46003
Tfn 963 86 30 00 – www.ivam.es
Corona, 36, 46003
Tfn 963 88 35 65 – www.museuprehistoriavalencia.es
Hospital, 7, 46001
Tfn 963 51 30 90 www.centroartesaniacv.com
Quart, 80, 46008
Tfn 963 15 68 00 – www.jardibotanic.org
Museo nº2, 46003
Tfn 963152024 www.consorciomuseos.gva.es/Centro.asp
San Pío V, 9, 46010
Tfn 963 87 03 00 museobellasartesvalencia.gva.es
Other prominent museums and gardens, located in the vicinity are:
• Archaeological and Ethnographic Museum, located in Corona, 36, 46003
• Benlliure House Museum, located in Blanquerías nº 23, 46003
• JardinesTuria: large gardens in the old Turia riverbed. Meet the Jardines del Turia
• Jardín de las Hespérides, located next to Jardines del Turia.
The rooms, apartments and flats for students Caldes, are nestled close to various sports complexes:
• Pechina Sports and Cultural Complex where you can enjoy swimming pools, sports hall, fitness room, sports medicine room, hall athletics, climbing wall …http://www.comunitatvalenciana.com/polideportivo/valencia-terra-i-mar-valencia-complejo-deportivocultural-la-petxina-0
• Municipal swimming pool sports center del Carmen: besides the indoor pool, the center also has squash courts, aerobic classes, maintenance and bodybuilding. You can find more inhttp://guiadeldeporte.es/valencia/valencia-ciudad/piscina-poliesportiu-el-carmen/1797
• Turia Athletics Stadium, located in the Jardines del Turia. In addition to the athletic, Turia gardens are a perfect setting for activities such as jogging or cycling.http://www.deportevalencia.com/tramos-rio-turia/tramo-3/
The rooms and apartments for students Caldes, are nestled close to various entertainment areas out with friends to dinner, have drinks …. Of particular note is the Carmen area, at the confluence of the Bolsería and Gentlemen street, are placed a lot of restaurants, terraces, pubs and clubs, where you can spend a pleasant evening or going out for drinks with friends.